NCRA has partnered with KENDALL/HUNT PUBLISHING COMPANY for this leading publication - a resource for the CTR Exam and textbook for NCRA-Accredited programs.
Cancer Registry Management Principles & Practice for Hospitals and Central Registries
(3rd Edition, 2011, Softcover) ISBN 978-0-7575-6900-5
$163.00 Member | $189.00 Nonmember
Do not order from NCRA. Order direct from the Publisher by calling (800) 228-0810 or visit www.kendallhunt.com. ISBN 978-0-7575-6900-5
This 3rd edition combines BOTH the 'Cancer Registry Management: Principles and Practice' WITH 'Central Cancer Registries: Design, Management and Use' into one great resource.
This edition is composed of 42 chapters, which are organized into 6 sections:
• Planning and Design of Registries
• Uses of Registry Data
• Standard Setters and Professional Organizations
• Central and Other Registries
• Appendices include a glossary of registry terms and an index
• NEW! Review Guide (on CD)