Cancer registrars throughout the world will join their colleagues, fellow medical professionals, and community leaders to observe the 18th annual National Cancer Registrars Week (NCRW) April 7-11, 2014. The purpose of NCRW is to emphasize the important role cancer registrars play in capturing the data that informs cancer research, prevention, and treatment programs.
A special NCRW packet will be mailed in early March to all NCRA members. It will contain the NCRW 2014 poster, press release, and a special gift to commemorate the week.
NCRW 2015 Theme Contest
It is time to choose the theme for NCRW 2015. We invite you to submit a theme that you feel illustrates the important contributions cancer registrars make through their work. Describe the theme in 100 words or less.
• Submit NCRW 2014 theme ideas by January 17, 2014.
• Submit as many themes as you would like.
• Include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number with each entry.
• The theme winner will receive a FREE NCRA membership for the following year.
• Entries will become the property of NCRA and not returned.
Submit entries and questions to email@example.com and specify “NCRW 2015 Theme Submission” in the subject line.