National Cancer Registrars Week (NCRW) is April 6-10, 2015. The purpose of NCRW is to emphasize the foundation cancer registrars provide for cancer research, prevention, and treatment. The 2015 theme is Cancer Registrars: The Lighthouse in a Storm of Change. Additional information, including ways to celebrate this important event, will be available in early February/early March.
Questions? Contact Peggy Meehan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCRW 2016 Theme Contest: Submission Guidelines
It is time to choose the theme for NCRW 2016. We invite you to submit a theme that you feel illustrates the important contributions cancer registrars make through their work. Describe the theme in 100 words or less.
• Submit NCRW 2016 theme ideas by January 15, 2015.
• Submit as many themes as you would like.
• Include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number with each entry.
• The theme winner will receive a FREE NCRA membership for the following year.
• Entries will become the property of NCRA and not returned.
Submit entries to email@example.com and specify “NCRW 2016 Theme Submission” in the subject line.