May 19 - 22, 2019
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
NCRA’s Annual Educational Conference is the largest gathering of cancer registrars in North America. With over 1,300 attendees, the conference is designed to provide training to help registrars stay current and develop management and leadership skills. NCRA will post registration and hotel information in January 2019.
NCRA has over 5,800 members dedicated to the cancer registry community, including registrars, administrators, researchers, publishers, software companies, staffing agencies, and data managers.
Interested in exhibiting? Download the 2019 Exhibitor Prospectus. Questions? Contact Caitlin Irving at email@example.com.
• In-depth training on the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Eighth Edition.
• Meet the CoC Standard to attend a national or regional cancer-related meeting
once during the three-year survey cycle.
• Network with over 1,300 of your professional colleagues.
• Gain knowledge about cancer registry best practices.
• Explore ways to become involved in NCRA.
• Hear the latest from the standard setters.
• Learn about the newest advancements in cancer treatment and care.
• Earn over 18 CEs in three days.
• Keep current on changes in the cancer registry field.
• Explore career opportunities.
• Learn about the latest in cancer registry products and services in the NCRA