Strategic Management Plan
Strategic Management Plan (2019-2024)
The Strategic Management Plan (SMP) is NCRA’s guiding document for vision, mission, programs, and priorities. It is designed to ensure the volunteer leadership and staff are working to meet the needs of NCRA’s membership. The 2019-2024 plan includes a revised vision statement that highlights the role registrars play in curating data that advances outcomes. Read the 2019-2024 Strategic Management Plan and press release.
*The associated press release reflects the release of the original 2019-2023 Strategic Management Plan. NCRA’s Board of Directors decided in October 2022 to extend the 2019-2023 SMP until 2024 due to COVID-19 pandemic related business operation delays.
Vision: Curated data … advancing outcomes
Mission: Empower and advance registry professionals through innovations in education, advocacy, credentialing, and strategic partnerships.
- Education ̶ Understand ongoing needs and leverage technology to ensure diverse and comprehensive educational programs for registry professionals.
- Credentialing ̶ Develop, promote, and administer relevant credentialing to meet current and future needs of the profession.
- Professional and Career Development ̶ Create and deliver effective content, programs, products, and services across career phases.
- Alliances and Advocacy ̶ Strengthen the profession’s voice by engaging proactively as a powerful advocate to raise awareness, enhance collaborative relationships, and affect change.
- Membership ̶ Ensure satisfaction and increased engagement by building membership, anticipating needs, and providing exemplary programs, services, and opportunities.
- Organizational Sustainability & Governance ̶ Use best practices in fiduciary responsibilities and management of human resources to ensure the viability and growth of the association.