Already a Member?

To renew, SIGN IN to your account to securely pay online by credit card.  Online payments must be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards.  A receipt will be automatically sent to your email! To pay by check, complete the membership application and mail with payment to NCRA.


How long will it take to process my renewal?

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing of your renewal.  Renewing online is quick, easy, and reduces the processing time.

Can my employer (or some other third party) pay my dues/fees?

Yes. We are pleased to accept payment from any source on behalf of our members. Members should provide their renewal notices to the employer for payment on their behalf.  It is the responsibility of NCRA member to make sure the dues/fees are received in time to avoid late fees and that your dues notice is provided to the payer and submitted with the payment.


What other forms of payment does NCRA accept for membership dues?

Other forms of payments we accept include checks, money orders, and the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. We also accept purchase orders as a form of payment.  If payment is made by a purchase order, a copy of the purchase order must be provided to our offices with the following information for invoicing:  contact, company, address, phone, and fax numbers.  Your organization will be billed with payment due 30 days following the date of the invoice.  Dues payment will not be considered confirmed until payment is received.

How can I obtain my dues renewal notice?

Members are encouraged to renew online. For those who do not, renewal notices should arrive via mail by November.  It is the responsibility of members to make sure they renew on time.  If you do not get a notice, chances are that your address is not current in NCRA’s database. Request a change via telephone 703-299-6640 x319 or x310 or by email at 


Username & Password

To access the site, you may use your your personalized username and password. 


How do I obtain a receipt for my membership dues payment?

As soon as your membership has been renewed, an email receipt is automatically sent to the email address current in the membership database.  Receipts are available for you to view and reprint.


Can I cancel my paid membership or my CTR maintenance fee and receive a refund?

Refunds for annual dues or fees are NOT permitted after January 31 for the year in which they are due.


I inadvertently made a duplicate payment for my annual dues/fees. When can I expect to receive a refund?

Refunds of duplicate dues/fees payments are based on the method of payment used for the second payment received.  Please allow 4 weeks for a check refund to be issued and two weeks for a credit to be issued to your credit card.

I lost my membership card.  How do I get a new one?

We are happy to provide current members a replacement membership card.  Please contact us via email at, or call (703) 299-6640 x319 or x310, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET.

How do I log into the NCRA website?

Click the "SIGN IN" link located on the top right hand side of the page.

I forgot my username and password. How do I find it?

If you don't know your LOGIN information, click here to initiate a password reset. This will only work if the entered email matches the email we have on record for you. If you are unable to retrieve your password and LOGIN, please contact us via email at, or call (703) 299-6640 x319 or x310, Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5:00 pm ET.


How do I update information in my membership record?

Visit, SIGN IN to view your profile, and make any necessary changes.  You may also send changes to your contact information to or call (703) 299-6640 x319 or x310, Monday-Friday, 9 am -  5:00 pm ET.


How do I contact staff at NCRA?

You may contact staff at NCRA Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.  To access the staff directory, click here.